Searching for Caravan Info outside of Ramona?
When / Where are the Caravans?
1st & 3rd Thursday of each month for the San Diego Country Estates (SDCE) Area – MLS Tour #G25
- Caravan Area: San Diego Country Estates (SDCE), Rancho San Vicente (Ryland) Little Klondike area (Wildcat Canyon Rd), Barona Mesa Estates area, and Vista Ramona and its cross-streets
- Limited to 15 homes
- Meeting Place: SDCE Caravan will meet at the San Vicente Inn Par Lounge, located at 24157 San Vicente Road, at 8:30 am
2nd & 4th Thursday of each month for In-Town or outside the SDCE area – MLS Tour #G24
- Caravan Area: Ramona town area, East and West, may include land listings
- Limited to 12 homes
- Meeting Place: In-Town Caravan will meet at the Ramona Senior Center, located at 434 Aqua Ln, at 8:30 am
- Please park furthest from the door to give the close spots to regularly attending seniors that may have physical issues.
Procedures for Ramona Caravans
- Enter your home in the form below
- Enter your home in the Sandicor MLS “Broker/Open House Tour” section as a Broker Tour
- Non-Members pay $25 for each home entered – Pay Here <– Click Link – max 3 homes in a year per agent. Payment must be made the Tuesday before the caravan by 6pm. If your property is pulled or goes pending between Tuesday and the Thursday caravan the RREA will refund your money.
- We need a minimum of 3 homes on tour to have the caravan. If you are a non-member and are interested in coming to caravan, please verify with one of the board members that caravan is a “Go”.
- Homes scheduled for caravan must be in the 92065 zip code
- Only “ACTIVE” homes listed in the MLS can be put on caravan
- No additions will be made to the caravan schedule after the cut-off at 6pm on the Tuesday preceding the Thursday tour or at the Thursday morning caravan meeting.
- Listing Agent or a designated person from your office must be present to pitch the property at the caravan meeting or the home will be removed from the caravan
- Re-Tours: 3 months from last viewing unless listing agent changes
- Luncheons: RREA members have priority over non-members for the opportunity to have lunch. The home serving lunch will be placed last on the caravan schedule. ALL LUNCHES MUST BE SCHEDULED WHEN ENTERING AND SUBMITTING THE CARAVAN REGISTRATION FORM. If there is more than one lunch scheduled, the one determined to be the first by the time stamp will be selected. If more than one lunch is listed you will be notified one way or the other if you can have it. Please mention you are serving lunch in your remarks on the MLS Tour entry page. To host a lunch please confirm with Mechelle Bombard by e-Mail or call 858-361-5272.
- To encourage RESPECT and PROFESSIONALISM, agents should plan to visit all homes on caravan
- Non-members limited to 3 tour properties in a calendar year without membership. The same $25 fee applies to Non-Member Affiliates wishing to “pitch” their business at the end of the Caravan Pitch session.
After filling out this form you should receive a conformation email. After a few minutes you should also see your property listed in the area below the the form at the bottom of this page.
If you make a mistake, email email@example.com and request a correction.